Self-Assessment Tax Return – (from £199 +vat)

  • If you are self-employed you will need to fill in a tax return.
  • You also need to keep records so you can fill in your tax return correctly.
  • HM Revenue & Customs must receive your tax return by 31st January.

Let Zolan & Co use their specialize accounting and tax techniques used in large businesses to help you pay the minimum amount of tax allowable by law and to file your tax return on time.


Did you know you must keep your records for at least 5 years after the 31st January?

Call Now!   0208 5499 541