Call Now & grow your business

Every business requires a set of accounts at the end of the company financial period:

  • Profit and loss account
  • Balance sheet.

The company’s accounts enable performance to be monitored, to satisfy Companies House and taxation requirements along with other users.

  • Example, your bank manager may want to see the business accounts in order to approve a business bank loan.

Our expertise allows us to claim all your relevant expenses in your accounts. We use state-of-the-art technology to ensure the accuracy of the accounts while complying with the latest legislation act required by Companies House.


Did you know you could save tax by claiming mileage when using your personal vehicle for business?

Call Now!   0208 5499 541   

Corporation Tax Return

Corporation Tax is paid on profits from doing business as:

  1. a limited company
  2. any foreign company with a UK branch or office
  3. a club, co-operative or other unincorporated association, eg a community group or sports club


There are specific things you must do to work out, pay and report your tax.

The amount due, will be reported on a corporation tax return and submitted to
HM Revenue & Customs.

The time period for payment is usually nine months after its accounting year end.


Let Zolan & Co do the accounting and bookkeeping services for your company, to help you pay the lowest

possible amount of corporation tax.

Why not get in touch today so that we can help you save taxes and grow your business.


Did you know the corporation tax rate is currently 19% for small business?